Wednesday, September 21, 2011

a day at the markets......

Yes, goodmoring sports fans and welcome to this, another grand day at the Eumundi markets (20km west of Noosa, Queensland) where, once again, me and my tremendous market stall were confronted with another startling array of humans and their wears.





There were many highlights of the day, too many to mention in fact, but I cannot go past this one. His name was Scot. That's right: that's Scot with one 't', and naturally, therefore, one might anticipate that Scot would be cut from a different piece of wood to most people. I suppose each of us is.
He was walking away when I yelled out for him to come back. "Hey, Scot, what's that tattoo on your shoulder? Give us a look?"
He came back to the table, turned his shoulder to me and says, "Oh, I'm a Jedi."


"Hey? You're a fucken Jedi? Are you serious?"

"Yep. Check it out....."



R2D2=ACDC, if you dont mind.

I had to touch the tattoo to prove it wasnt a henna substitute.
"So, what's the writing underneath the 'Jedi'? Is that the special Jedi language?" I asked him.

He looked at me coolly, barely hinting at a smile.

"....Yes," he said. "It reads, May The Force Be With You," he said.


Amen. Now that's love for you.

Scot will be in the next update of the Name Guru app for sure, and the Android version is released this weekend!!!!

So, may you live long and prosper.

Hock (Squadron Leader)

No comments:

Post a Comment